Problem Manager Training
The 4me Problem Manager Training will guide you through the following exercises:
- Performing a Request Review
- Excluding Requests from Reviews
- Adding a Request to a Problem
- Registering a New Problem (i)
- Assigning a Problem
- Registering a New Problem (ii)
- Using Know Errors in Incident Management
- Problems for Change Management
- Halting a Problem
- Closing a Problem
To complete the exercises, access your 4me instance at 4me-demo.com by entering the name and password of the instance. Once you have accessed your instance, select the 4me account of Widget Data Center.
Go ahead and log in as Thomas Wicker. Thomas is a specialist who works in the Application Development team of the Widget Data Center organization. Thomas acts as the problem manager for the Expense Reporting service and the Time Off Request service.
|Thomas’ email address is:||
|His 4me password is:||
All passwords in your training environment have been set to
Click on the button below to get started with the first exercise.