In this step, you will register the teams of your support organization. Here are some examples of teams that you may want to add:
- Application Development
- Database Administration
- End-User Support
- Service Desk
- Unix Servers
- Windows Servers
To register a new team, follow these instructions:
- Within 4me, click on the Records console toolbar icon.
- Select the “Teams” option from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Add toolbar button.
- Enter the team’s name in the Name field.
- Click on the Save button.
Repeat this for each team that is part of your support organization.
You can always change the name of a team later. If, for example you prefer the name “Help Desk”, just select the Service Desk team, click on the Edit toolbar button, and change the name. That’s all there is to it.