You are ready to import your service level agreements (SLAs). SLAs are relatively simple records that link a customer to the service offering that the customer selected and service instance that the customer uses.
To register the SLAs, start by downloading the SLAs import file to your PC.
Next, open the import file and enter your email address in the Service Level Manager and Customer Representative columns of the import file for each SLA. You can change these responsibilities later.
The last column that must contain a value is the Customer column. Enter your organization’s name for each SLA and save the import file.
You can now import the SLAs by following these instructions:
- Within 4me, click on the Records console toolbar icon.
- Select the “Service Level Agreements” option from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Actions toolbar button.
- Select the option “Import…” option.
- Click on the Choose File… button.
- Select the SLAs import file.
- Click on the Import button to start the import.